Recently we have heard several bad comments from customers who’ve previously experienced the London Metro type makeover studios be very expensive and then other people saying they own a studio and it turning out to be a garage or just a muslim drape in their living room. Typical comments are feeling rushed, uncomfortable and having to then have a high-pressure sale at the end of the shoot or just receiving a disc with hundred of unedited pictures.
Your makeover experience is very important to us, we will aim to make it a pleasant time for you. It takes a lot to actually book the shoot in the studio and therefore we will do everything we can to make sure you enjoy it. So many people say they want some professional photos however out of that very few actually turn up.
Many people have enjoyed photo shoots until it gets to the point of paying. We have set costs and figures which we will be happy to show you before you book your shoot so everything is up front and you can budget. We don’t wait until you in the hot seat and give you a buy it now price or it will go up and we will always keep your photos for a couple of months encase you want to come back for more photos. All your photos are airbrushed and look as good as possible before going to be printed on heavy duty photos.
We don’t rush you, we go at your pace and we try to help you through the day, we are very casual and we don’t pressure you into looking through your pictures on the day if you want to or if they are a gift for a partner. We will arrange another day to come to the studio to view them or we can even put them online to view on a password protected page on our website.
We sell individual photos rather than packs, this means you get all the photos you want and not have to be concerned you’re paying for pictures you don’t really want.
- Privatley owned by Peter Dive and is a family run studio
- Your welcome to come for a chat before your shoot, ask questions and see previous work. Dont be scared to ask specifics if you have always imagined an image let us produce it.
- We will tailor your makeover to you, make up to match your look and style.
- Your not rushed through looking at your picture nor in the studio. We will always try to get as many images as possible giving you more choice at the end and meaning you recieve the best images.
- We will edit and enhance your photos at no extra cost. Remove spots, blemishes and even
- You’ll be delighted. Not just with your final portraits but also with your entire experience. Clients regularly tell us they’re delighted with our caring service, portraits and receiving fantastic value for money. I’ll be pleased to show you a few samples from our growing collection of hand written testimonials when you come to chat about your boudoir photography.
The Suffolk Photo studio is not in a private house, someone’s garage or anywhere you will feel uncomfortable. A professional set up and professional team means you will always be safe and have the most amazing memories and pictures for your time. Don’t except anything less.