Suffolk Photo Studio Hire Information and Rates
|Studio Hire Rates|
|HOURLY RATE after half day booking: £25
FULL DAY: £185
HALF DAY: £85
SATURDAY/SUNDAY: £40 (per hour)Minimum booking 2 hours.
|Student & MEMBER Prices|
|HOURLY RATE: £20
FULL DAY: £150
HALF DAY: £75
SATURDAY/SUNDAY: £35 (per hour)Student ID must be provided on arrival at the studio if a student discount has been applied.Membership is available at £50 per annum.
|FULL DAY: 09:30 – 17:30
HALF DAY: 09:00 – 13:00 or 14:00 – 18:00
EVENINGS: 18:00 – 22:00
|Terms and Conditions|
|• Session fees must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
• Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before your session starts.
• If you have not used the studio previously, you will be required to have an induction to insure that you use the equipment safely and correctly. This will take place at the start of your session and will take no longer than 10 minutes.
• Any breakages will be charged at cost on the same day as your session.
• Suffolk Photo Studio cannot be held liable or responsible for any event outside of its control that may affect your studio session – such as power cut, flooding, storm damage ‘etc.’
• When working within the studio it will be up to yourselves to stick within Health and Safety guidelines and not to trail wires or cause a possible risk to yourselves or anyone else.
• If you’re taking action shots with movement then we would need to be notified prior to booking and have a possible risk guide to the event. All prices are shown inclusive of VAT.
|• No Children (under 18) unless accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times, prior notification required
• No Animals
• No Smoking
• No Naked Flames
|BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY|
|• Advance Booking. The studio can be booked up in advance.
• Non-refundable. All studio bookings must be paid for at the time of booking. This is non-refundable. If extra time is needed on the day this can be paid for with cash or by card.
• Responsibility. Members are not permitted to book the studio on behalf of someone else. If you’re paying with cash then we will need to take card details incase of damage caused within the studio.The Rental agreement must be printed and bought with you on the day signed before access will be granted into the studio. We can email it or a copy can be found here.