What to bring with you? – Photo Shoot Experiences at Suffolk Photo Studio.
Based just outside the beautiful market town in Sudbury, The Suffolk Photo Studio is one of the top photography studios in East Anglia offering family portrait shoots, children’s shoots, bump to baby packages, studio hire, makeover photo shoots, boudoir photo shoots, pet portraits, certificates in photography and more!
Our fantastic studio complex in Suffolk which is over 3,500 sqft includes 3 large, separate studio spaces, all with their very own dressing rooms and a number of different backdrops, a comfortable viewing room and relaxing beauty rooms.
Treat yourself to the perfect pamper day at Suffolk Photo Studio with friends or family, or enjoy a family portrait session with the kids, you can even bring along the family pet. We offer a fun and relaxed day that provides you with beautiful memories you can keep forever with amazing images taken by our professional photographers.
Whether you come along for a makeover, boudoir or family photo shoot we guarantee you will enjoy your experience at our professional studio facility. Our photo shoot vouchers enable you to book a pamper day for a friend or loved one which make a great gift.
What to bring with you?
There are some essential items you will need to include when packing your bag for our makeover days and photo shoots. We have free parking right outside the studio and our team are always on hand to help unload your car for you meaning you can pack as much as you like!
For Makeovers, Glamour or Boudoir shoots you will need…
- We advise you to bring up to five different outfits with you. Think about matching items of clothing together with shoes and accessories to ensure you have five full outfits when you get here. The more variation you bring with you, the greater range of photos you will have to choose from.
- It is a good idea to bring your make-up bag with you just in case you wish to have a touch up during your photo shoot or you have a specific product you would like our make-up artist to use. Our professional make-up artist and hair stylist will be on hand throughout your experience if you have booked a makeover photoshoot.
- We also advise you to bring a hairbrush and any hair products you might need to keep your hair in place during any changes of outfit throughout your shoot, or you may wish to change the style of your hair to suit a particular outfit. Our dressing rooms are complete with a well-lit mirror which will allow you to look your best with every outfit.
- Underwear is very important! With every outfit check that you have packed appropriate underwear to wear with it to avoid any disasters on the day.
- Remember to bring with you any props you wish to include in your photos.For example any sportswear or equipment, birthday balloons, toys etc. that you want to add to your shoot.
Above all, bring a smile with you and let our professional team at Suffolk Photo Studio guide you through the day.
Our friendly make-up artists can advise you on styling ideas and help create the look you want whether it be glamorous, natural or something completely unique. Our professional photographers will throw around ideas in the studio, placing you in a number of stunning poses and will also let you get creative if you wish. We aim to make you feel as comfortable as possible throughout the day making it a fun and enjoyable experience for you.